Monday, July 26, 2010

I need advice, and I have no one in my personal life to confide to. ?

I have a close guy friend that said I was cute, and he was wondering if I would be willing to have sex with him. We both are mature, and realize that sex can change things. I would be willing to do it with him its just that I am not very experienced in that area. I only had one sexual partner and we only had sex a total of two times, and it lasted maybe three seconds. I am confused, and nervous about doing ';it'; with him. What would you do?I need advice, and I have no one in my personal life to confide to. ?
Hi, Well I myself have been in that kind of situation. Iam still friends with this guy but I fell in love with him. It was so hard when he got engaged to someone else but I would tell you don't do it your only going to get hurt. And hey what kind of guys were you sleeping with 3 seconds!!!!!! oh no girlfriend leave them aloneI need advice, and I have no one in my personal life to confide to. ?
If he is a close friend like you say. You must realize that you are also running the risk of loosing that friendship if things go badly. Just relax. Everyone get so uptight thinking that they will do something wrong. Let nature do its thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment