Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am seeking advice on what personal finance & tax preparation software to use.?

I use Quickbooks for our finances (and put in everything at least once a week.) Sorry about tax prep. When I did it myself I used TurboTax and was very happy. Haven't used it in 3 years so I cannot tell you if it is still as good.





Even with Turbo Tax I had my CPA look over the last few years I filed. They found me another $700, which paid for the visit.





Hope this helps.I am seeking advice on what personal finance %26amp; tax preparation software to use.?
I presume that you are in the USA?





Microsoft Money has all the stuff you'll need, but you have to learn how to use them with discipline to have it work for you.





For taxes, consider Turbo Tax or Taxcut. Both are good.





Quicken is also OK for personal finance, and Quickbooks if you have a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment