Saturday, July 31, 2010

Responding to a personal ad? advice for 1st date?

I'm a 23 y/o male, and I thought I'd respond to a personal ad online. This attractive 27 y/o female caught my attention, so I replied to her ad. I saw a few of her pictures, and she has a beautiful smile, a very fit body, and an amazing butt (she must workout....) Within about an hour we had exchanged a few emails, and had a brief chat on the phone. We agreed to grab a drink tonight and hang out, and she asked if it was ok if a few of her friends joined us. I said sure as I had no problem with that. We seemed to hit it off, and I got the impression that she has been very busy with work, and is a tad bit horny. Any advice for tonight, and in the future when we hang out?Responding to a personal ad? advice for 1st date?
If she's been busy with work she needs to relax, so definetely keep it casual, joke around and just be yourself! After the friends get lost (IF they do) then you can get a little more intimate. Believe me, if she wants to be alone with you she'll send 'em packin. Good luck :)Responding to a personal ad? advice for 1st date?
Do you have a couple of guy friends that can go with you for support? It's good to keep it casual right now, but wondering why she asked friends to join in. Sounds like she is unsure too. Before you go, check out http://www.datingtips247.com I love this site and it has advice for ALL situations. Good luck!
They are going to use you to pay for thier night out. How much are you willing to spend.
You are in trouble bud. A group date is the hardest thing to pull off. Good luck. Bring lots of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment