Thursday, July 29, 2010

Very personal.Need advice? girls only!!?

I regret this very much, but in the past I had four terminations, i fell preganant every six months.As i was modelling, didn't take contraception because of weight gain /side-effects.Now i do want a bable.It is about 1year and 6 months since my last termination.I have been trying regularly with my fella, but have not fell pregnant again.I am not on contraception.Could the terminations have effected my fertility, or is this normal?on my last termination i was further on than the others, at 16 wks.Very personal.Need advice? girls only!!?
Funny how life works isn't it?Very personal.Need advice? girls only!!?
Yes. I've read about this and I've had speakers come talk to us about that. Having abortions even one can cause infertility... but your best bet is to go get check with a doctor...
The blunt answer is yes it could but perhaps it is stress related.


Maybe you are underweight due to constant dieting..that can affect things too.


Do you really want a baby?


Are you feeling guilty about the terminations?


Maybe you boyfriend is infertile?


The best thing you can do is see the Doctor.
You don't say how long you've been trying to conceive. If you've been trying for longer than a year, you both should see a doctor. Infertility causes are typically about a 60-40 split, between women and men. The problem could also be a low sperm count. You also don't mention how old you are now. Fertility drops off with age, in pretty big steps during your 30's.





As to your question, it is possible that multiple terminations can scar the lining of your uterus, making it difficult for an embryo to implant. There is a test that a fertility doctor runs, to get a good picture of your uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. If there is any scarring, this test will find it.





Good luck!
THIS QUESTION UPSETS ME GREATLY. I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE NOT WANTING TO GAIN WEIGHT. BUT THERE ARE OTHER METHODS OF BIRTH CONTROL. I CAN UNDERSTAND 1 TERMINATION BUT 4.? I DON'T GENERALLY JUDGE PEOPLE FOR MISTAKES TEY MADE BUT SEEMS YOU NEVER LEARNED FROM THEM. ABORTION WAS NOT MEANT TO BE A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL. YOU NOW WANT A BABY? WELL, THE ANSWER IS YES ABUSING ABORTIONS CAN CAUSE SCAR TISSUE IN THE UTERUS AND KEEP EGGS FROM ATTATCHING FORMING THE EMBYO THAT YOU NOW WANT.
use a condom u idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment