Saturday, July 31, 2010

My sister has constant bloating nearly every time she eats!! medical or personal experience advice please!!?

For the past year and a half (approximately) my sister has constantly been getting bloated after she eats; even if the food has very minimal fat.





she has had many tests for things such as celiac etc. and the results returned negative. After that doctor started her on natural fiber tablets and powders(i cant remember which ones specifically)- they did reduced the bloating but as soon as she stops taking them it happens all over again!!





Since this began she has been on a fairly strict diet although she is still bloating and getting sick, the doctor said he is going to have a follow up test for celiac etc. and if it comes up negative she is going to have to have a biopsy on her stomach..





does anybody have an idea of what she has???





If it helps she is 20 years old and around 53kg





any APPROPRIATE answers would be great and will be rewarded!








Thanks in advance...My sister has constant bloating nearly every time she eats!! medical or personal experience advice please!!?
I used to get bloating like that alot, and it was due to a clogging of my colon. this may sound a little gross if you've never heard of it before, but I suggest going for a colonic. Its a safe, pleasant and a little disgusting process which requires going to see a naturopath, you lying down on a special bed and putting a water-tube in your anus. What will happen is warm water will come through the tube and into your colon, as it fills up(you may experience minor cramping) it washes the years of residue from the walls. When you are full, you just gently squeeze and all the water will come out, and you feel very relaxed, and very light!(I lost 3kg of solid poop and a crayon I ate when I was a baby)


No, I'm not joking.


Detox.


Hope this helps!My sister has constant bloating nearly every time she eats!! medical or personal experience advice please!!?
Does she have nausea with the bloating? Last summer, I would get nauseous after I'd eat anything. Even just a little bit. I just felt way too full. It turned out that I had a gall bladder problem. She could be checked for gall stones or a HIDA test, which tests the gall bladder's function. I was 20 at the time.
check symptoms on here, you can click on all kinds of stuff, like suggestions, etc.





Yeah a lot of wheat products can cause it too I heard.My cousins wife had the problem bad and for years, then found out it was that cilliac allergy thing. She stopped eating that ingredient and is fine.





http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/celiac-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment