Thursday, July 29, 2010

In need of personal life advice about this guy at work.Long Read?

There is a manager/coworker guy whose name is Jeffrey that works for the same company as I whose behavior is starting to be very suspect. Jeffrey is a field manager and who basically what he does is to check on differnt sites and officers out in the field, and makes sure that the site is running smoothly.Well,First off, when we first met, I was working as a security officer at an apartment building, and while I was doing my foot patrol, I get a radio call to come downstairs to the lobby by my co worker Ignacio, I go downstairs and I see Jeffrey,and he jokingly tells me that he was hurt and jealous that I had sent a text message to his friend(Jayson) (whose also a field manager)which I have been told are long time childhood friends, but I sent a text message to Jayson for overtime, and so Jeffrey so he gives me his business card to call him. And he was very giggly, happy, smiling, grinning, and as he left he smiled and cheesed';I heard so many good things about you'; I'll see you soon'; and I asked my Ignacio, ';Is always that happy'; He laughed and said ';No, he didnt start doing that until you came up here'; You guys were both smiling too much'; The second time we met, Jeffrey comes by the site again to do a post check,my coworker Ignacio tells me that Jeffrey was outside of the building and was nervous and stuff,, and said Jeffrey didnt want to come inside because I was there.


The third time we again doing a post check,I happen to walk into the lobby and jeffrey was there talking to my co worker and when i see him he says ';Oh well since you re here let me have you sign this'; and I looked at the paper and he has everything filled out everything on the post check list for me, and when i finished and handed it too him he just stared in my eyes , and he started talking to my co worker and I noticed that he kept glancing at me,after he left my coworker had a stank attitude, he barely said two worrds too me after that, it struck me so much that i asked him';Are you okay'; and he told me ';Dont let these men get all in your head';Anyhow, later on that night his best friend jayson( a field manager) comes by our site, to ';see how me and my coworker were doing} an hour lafter he leaves, Jeffrey comes back to the site to pick up some paperwork and his body language was strong, he was squinting his eyes, and leaned into me, and as I was handing him the paperwork, he reaches for it, at the same time I am and touches my arm, and i thought to myself,there is somethng there.





The next day I get a call from the corporate office letting me know they want to transfer me to another site as a supervisor, and that I would be working with one other person, George.George tells me(Jeffrey best friend Jayson) left him a voicemail to call Jeffrey, George calls Jeffrey back, and Jeffrey tells George ';Oh I think that was some mistake'; But Oh by the way ';How are you and Stephanie doing';.. and he tells him were fine, and he likes his new job, etc.A few days go by, George tells me that some guy called to our site asking ';Who is your partner today'; Where is Stephanie'; and when George asked who it was they hung up, so a few months go by,someone kept calling and hanging up at our site and basically asking the same thing';Where is stephanie, what time does she get off, and when George asked who was it that was calling the caller would hang up, the caller is Jeffrey.





Then out the blue, a week later,My co worker George gets a call from Jeffrey to ask him if he could cover a shift for him, George agrees, but 10 minutes later, Jeffrey calls him back and tells him}Oh thats okay, its already been filled'; and then asks George again';So how is you and Stephanie';





A few weeks go by and his best friend Jayson call my site asking to speak to George';Because he just wanted to see how he was doing';.which was weird because he doesnt even know this guy that well.On top of all this, whats even weirder is that Ive had a few workers removed from my site, and every last one of the workers all have kept in touch with me and they ve all told me they are all working under Jeffrey, inclusing George, when there are three field managers, they each have over 50 sites, and there are plenty of people out of work.





Then there was another time, were I went into the corporate office, I get a call from George letting me know that Jeffrey called him but didnt leave a message about an hour after I left the office.Plus I have another worker Lucy who got called at night by Jeffrey best friend)Jayson to work for one of Jeffrey sites the next day, after she worked with me..so to make a long story short, are these coincidencesIn need of personal life advice about this guy at work.Long Read?
Aww Man. I had to skip to the very bottom of the novel when you finally asked the question. I almost fell asleep. No it's not a coincidence. What's also not a coincidence is you writing this long novel.In need of personal life advice about this guy at work.Long Read?
thats very strange
I'm sure you can condense this into a few sentences. ^.^
';so to make a long story short, are these coincidences';





Yes.
George tells me that some guy called to our site asking ';Who is your partner today'; Where is Stephanie'; and when George asked who it was they hung up, so a few months go by,someone kept calling and hanging up at our site and basically asking the same thing';Where is stephanie, what time does she get off, and when George asked who was it that was calling the caller would hang up, the caller is Jeffrey.
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment