Thursday, July 29, 2010

Law school personal statement advice?

I am working on my personal statement but I have no idea what to write about. Unfortunately, I am a white, middle class only child, with 2 parents who are married and love me. I haven't overcome any diversity or had to live on the streets or had much difficulty in general... I just have no idea what I can write about that will make me stand out. I have worked on law firms since I began college and the one I am at currently I have a lot of responsibility. It was a brand new firm and I have been involved since the beginning and even was instrumental in preparing stuff for our first trial which we won.. however I dont know how to write an essay about this that makes it unique from any other person who has worked at a law firm... let me know if you have any ideas? I am so frustrated and desperate....Law school personal statement advice?
Not that many people do get to take a hand in starting a law firm before they actually go to law school (and in a lot of cases, not even then). Talk about how the experience inspired you in a compelling way, and you'll be fine.Law school personal statement advice?
Write about being an only child in a middle class world.

No comments:

Post a Comment