Saturday, July 31, 2010

So much stress after high school. Personal experience? Advice?

I graduated high school early (at around 15-16) I am not 17 and will be 18 in July. I am going to college in the fall.





Here are top 2 things I am stressing about:


- Losing some weight before college!


- Lacking a CAR!





I really want to lose weight (Overall, I should lose 50 pounds but that is not likely considering the time length) I have lost 10 already. I wish I could go to a personal trainer but have no money to pay that much. Weight watchers helped but can't keep paying every friggin month. I want to look good for college and start anew! I'm sure you all can relate.





Anyways, I don't have a car to even drive me to college and if i don't have one there is no way to get there.





I just want to hear some personal stories, experiences from people who have been where I am: trying to get ready for college mentally and physically and trying to get the tools to make it happen.





I had no idea what category to put this under! lol





Thanks for anyone that helps!So much stress after high school. Personal experience? Advice?
yay, an early graduate just like me. i graduated high school when i was 17, and am now 18, and a freshman in college (i skipped 12th grade).





Is there any bus route you can take to your college? i take the bus everyday, but that's just me.





Here are two books that I came across that i use and am sure you'd love them too:





Chicken soup for the college soul by jack canfield, mark victor hansen, kimberly kirberger, dan clark and james malinchak.





College in a can by sandra and harry choron





if you'd like to talk to me further, feel free to email me.So much stress after high school. Personal experience? Advice?
you are not 17 but you will be 18 in July?





And you graduated early?

No comments:

Post a Comment