Saturday, July 31, 2010

Really need advice on a personal question about se...!?

I'm still a virgin, and have been living with my fiance for 4 yrs. I suffer from vaginimus which is a disorder that makes it really hard for me to have intercourse. I'm so paranoid about the pain. Its ridiculous though bc I really want to get intimate, and I really love my man, but my muscles tense up each time we try. Do you girls have any tips on how I can relax and just do it????


I try to think about other things, and its all really romantic, but as soon as I feel the pain, its over with.


HELP PLEASEReally need advice on a personal question about se...!?
Try to watch x rated movies with him. So u will not on focos when u do it. Hard but u know if your bf really love u since he waits for 4 years. It means his really a nice guy. Sex is important for a man really. I dont know why but thats everyone says...Really need advice on a personal question about se...!?
Try more foreplay and several different positions. And lube might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment