Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where can I find a website to get personal life advice?

I've been feeling pretty lost lately, and I'd like to find a place online where I can ask for advice from a friendly and insightful group of people. I have a couple of issues in mind ranging from family to the job hunt to health... Maybe an active discussion board or something similar, or somewhere I can find a personal mentor willing to be a resource and friend? Any suggestions? Thank you so much.





My problem is that I don't feel like I can talk to my friends right now. It seems I'm whining and a burden when I go to them, as they have their own problems and issues to deal with. I'm 24, as are they, but they have spouses and are starting to have babies. I don't really fit into that situation at all, and I feel completely left behind. Gosh, I feel like I'm whining, but I do need somebody to talk to.Where can I find a website to get personal life advice?
Please, trust us on this site we are capable to answer you of different points of view.Right now I intended to give you a very friendly and experienced advice but sorry I must to go at work. Know you that I have much to tell you.Where can I find a website to get personal life advice?
Have new friends, who would like to share you your interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment