Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need personal loan Rs 100000 I need advice?

I need a personal loan of Rs100000 I dont have sal slip and res proof here in this city I saty at the company accomodation pls call 02266716198.Need personal loan Rs 100000 I need advice?
Besides opening practically every loan for people with bad credit, more and more loan products have come up to cater to the specialized group. There are similar options for the people with bad credit, as for the people with a good or average credit.





http://www.worldbestloans.com/personalloans.htm





Bad credit personal loans are used for a variety of purposes like buying a car or going on a holiday. They are also widely used in debt consolidation. Bad credit becomes irrelevant if the person has and is ready to keep some asset as collateral. The main idea behind the refusal to the people with bad credit is that they fear that the default will be repeated.Need personal loan Rs 100000 I need advice?
ATTN.


Do you need a loan $$$$,


We are Legitimate and Reputable money Lender. We are a company with


financial assistance.We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial


assistance,that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills,to invest


on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable


beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan. Services


Rendered include,


*Debt Consolidation


*Business Loans


*Personal Loans


Please write back if interested with our interest rate of


3%per annual. and laon offer of 41,000 to $5,000,000


Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social


security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward to do


business with you.


Regards.


Mr. John Derrick,


Email:curencydays77@aol.com


if you need the loan please get back to us no
PETTI MICRO FINANCE INT. (LOAN OFFER AT 5% INTEREST RATE) We offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at 5% interest rate per annual, The Minimum amount you can borrow is $2,000.00 US Dollars to Maximum of $10.Million. Please, provide the following:


1. Name Of Applicant:.......


2. Age:......................


3. Location:.................


4. Amount Needed........


5. Duration:.................


6. Phone Number.............


7. Fax Number...............


8. Address...............


9. Occupation:...............


10.Country:....................


11.State:...........................


12.City:...........................


13.Post Code:.........................


14.Monthly Payment:


You can contact me today if you are interested in getting a loan in


this company, contact me for more information about the loan process,


process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be


transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are


interested.


Contact Email:Email:frank_petti59@yahoo.com Sincerely,


Mr.Petti,
Hello,





I live in the US and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this


much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going


through really rough times in my life and my name is Helen


Peters and in all this hard times, a worse incident occured in my life as i


lost my job which was my only means of survival and things became really bad as


i had bills to pay and my last son suffered a knee injury incurred when he fell


from a tree house and the doctors informed me that he needed a surgical


operation for his knee so he could walk again and at this point, life was


useless to me as i have no family and no one to run to and each night, i will


sit down and cry till the break of dun until one day, i read an advert on yahoo


answers of man that stated that he could help people in my shoes with loans and


in my desperate situation, i had no choice but i had to try and so shocking and


suprising, it was like an impossibility becoming a reality, i got a loan of


$75,000 USD even with my bad credit within 48 hours and my sons surgery was done


and thank GOD it was successful and now, i am okay and living in comfort with my


kids and i said to my self, i have never ever seen this kind of wonder in life


and i decided i will tell it to the whole wild world and i need every one to


thank GOD for Mr Patrick Harvey, the man GOD used to rescue me and my family


even when all hope had been lost and gone and i will say to every one, no matter


how dark and sinful the world is today, there are still GOD fearing and reliable


people on earth and if you are in my former situation or require a loan


legitimately, i will advice you contact this loan lender and you can reach him


via patrickharvey12@yahoo.com and i want you all to pray for this man for me.
Hello,





I am answering your dire need of a loan because we can help you secure the loan you need.This is a registered,certfied and government approved lending company.We offer loan at a very convinient interest rate 3%.and loan offer ranges from $2,000 to $950,000.00.Have you been scammed,worry no more as we are here to give you the right answer to your financial problems.Why suffer in silence when you can come out of it by getting that assistance from us.Apply today and receive your loan in three working days to boost your financial status.Interested persons should contact us for more informations via :roseberryloan@yahoo.com





Full Name..........


County...........


State/Province...........


Sex.............


Age.....................


Monthly Income................


Amount Needed...............


Duration..................


Phone Number..........................





Thanks,


Rosie Henry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Mr. Barry more.

Post a Comment