Thursday, July 29, 2010

Personal trainer advice?

hey guys, im 5'7'' and about 135lb. I recently was approached by a personal trainer for my free 1hr session. I accepted and it was TOUGH! He told me that if I wanted to see him 2 times a week for a month at $25 a session it would be $200 a month AND he would throw me in 2 free sessions. He quoted me about 6 months to a year to lose 10 pounds AND get muscle toneness. All in all I am going to him for about 11 months, that is a great deal of money when I want so little????????





He told me they take out $200 on the 31st every month. The initial start up fee today when i signed up was $39 so a total of $239 and he said he would take it out TOMORROW (friday) and start my 1st session. It seemed like a rip off to me to charge me for a whole month when I just signed up today, Am i right? told him I would start around August 15th and he said he'd postpone my payment until then.








How long should I continue with my trainer? And was he trying to rip me off?Personal trainer advice?
Most of these so-called deals are rip-offs. They are more interested in getting paid, and this is why they make sure they get their money before you even start. If you haven't already signed a contract, I'd suggest you tell them you have changed your mind (for now).





At 5'7'; and 135 lbs, it seems you are not overweight or anything. WIth the regular gym membership, you can improve your muscle tone, and maintain your weight.
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment