Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help! i have terrible hair! i am black so its frizzy,but culd i get any hair tips/advice personal expierences?

im 13, i am dark like i said, my hair is shoulder legnth, it used to be soft and long untill i was about 9 when i cut it (ive relaxed my hair a few times in the past) the last time was 3 years ago though, my hair is short, frizzy, i wuldnt say afro cause its not that big, but its definetly damaed and extremely coarse it used to be soft IIDDKK wat hapned to it!, so can soeone pleease tell me how to grow my hair longer? and then how to make it soft, it hasnt been growig at all since i cut it!! its just stayed the same leghnth, what foods should i eat, deep conditioners? things i can make in the kitchen maybe, anything wuld be GREAT!! thankuu xxxHelp! i have terrible hair! i am black so its frizzy,but culd i get any hair tips/advice personal expierences?
My daughter is 12 and she's mixed. I am white with very curly hair. So, my baby got more or less ';black'; hair. I didn't relax it until she was nine. I took her to the salon and they used a Just For Me. Her hair was down to her butt. Of course, I had to use a straightening iron on it. But, it was beautiful! After about the third or forth relaxer, it just started to break off little by little.


It is slowly growing back. I don't have a choice but to relax her hair. She's past the age of wanting rubber bands and braids. When her hair first fell out, I got her a fake ponytail(which she hated), but her hair needed a break.


I have bought the expensive conditioners, but I find that Lecair's Cholesterol is the best. When you shampoo your hair, only shampoo your scalp. The shampoo will dry your hair out. Then, condition the rest. You can also try pulling it up in a ponytail when you are sleeping or laying around the house. This will help it grow. I am speaking from experience, as I said I have very curly hair and it is down to my lower back. I have to keep it this long or it will be too frizzy. Try to give your hair a break, if you can. Also, maybe ask your mom to give you a relaxer. Just make sure you really condition it. One more thing, when your in the shower with the conditioner in your hair, comb it through before rinsing. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but you will learn how to work your hair. Also, don't wash it too much--but don't wash it too little either. You can also try heating some olive oil and using that as a hot oil treatment. Good luck!Help! i have terrible hair! i am black so its frizzy,but culd i get any hair tips/advice personal expierences?
weave
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment