Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where can I find a website to get personal life advice?

I've been feeling pretty lost lately, and I'd like to find a place online where I can ask for advice from a friendly and insightful group of people. I have a couple of issues in mind ranging from family to the job hunt to health... Maybe an active discussion board or something similar? Any suggestions? Thank you so much.Where can I find a website to get personal life advice?
Its not safe to do personal website things because if you rely on people you don't know then when they suddenly don't want to help you anymore they can leave whenever they want. Talk to someone you trust and would rely on easily.Where can I find a website to get personal life advice?
why your feeling lost?think about it.talk it out to your close friend.go to a councilling center.evey thing will be ok.answer is with in you.do some yoga and relax.
you can contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment