Thursday, July 29, 2010

I shouldn't take people's advice so personal because everyone's situation is different?

If I am content with the man I am dating, should I not take everyone's advice so personal because everyone doesn't know all the details. Sometimes it's not so good to follow everyone's advice because you're not always following your heart that way. Do you agree?I shouldn't take people's advice so personal because everyone's situation is different?
Of course. It's OK to look and see what other people have to say, but obviously you need to look into your own head and your own heart and decide what's right for you!I shouldn't take people's advice so personal because everyone's situation is different?
You are absolutely right..


Advice is just to be taken if %26amp; when useful...
Well sometimes the heart sees only what it wants to see-love can be blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment