Saturday, July 31, 2010

Question About Unsecured Personal Loan Advice/Answers?

Hello to everyone reading this! Im a 22 year old living in the bay area, ca. Im living with my parents right now, and was wondering if I can get a unsecured personal loan at all with my status:





Got 3 visa credit cards, never late on any payments, i've got probably around 300$ in debt only at this time. 2 credit cards are close to a year old now, and one is only 4 months old.





I've only worked at a retail job for 4 months now, getting only around 1,000 a month.





And i've never took a loan out, never defaulted obviously, but I honestly think im not established yet, what do you think? Oh and by the way, im using the loan, to buy a used vehicle that has a salvage title, but I know the person and what happened to it, so its reliable and hence the personal loan, because most auto loan lenders wont finance a salvaged vehicle.





What do you guys think? Am I able to get a 12-18% interest rate with my current status? Let me know before I apply!!! Thank you guys and gals!!!Question About Unsecured Personal Loan Advice/Answers?
Fist of all let me congratulate you for asking questions with details. Your situation is not unique however it would have been a big help if you were able to provide any information on your credit ratings. Unsecured Loans are difficult to obtain. Also it depends on what amount you are looking for.


I would suggest contacting your local credit union. They offer as variety of products. They will run your credit and based in your income,they will qualify for the loan amount.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment