Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do you find the strength to leave a man/woman that cheated on you? Words of advice,quotes,personal stories

WHAT CONDITIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE, IF ANY ??How do you find the strength to leave a man/woman that cheated on you? Words of advice,quotes,personal stories
ther is not excuse for cheating just like there are no conditions. cheating is cheating, period!


a quote from me to you:


get some self esteem, stop making excuses, be a strong woman or your going to get walked on for the rest of your life.How do you find the strength to leave a man/woman that cheated on you? Words of advice,quotes,personal stories
I was with my ex for 4 years, we had 2 kids together....he was very abusive in every way possible. He had the nerve to cut me down every day, and call me a whore. Accusing me of cheating on him, when in reality, he's the one who was cheating on me. I never even left the house other than to work. I finally realized that the reason why i was staying (for the kids) was just going to hurt them in the long run, and i couldn't live my life feeling like i was nothing any more. I feel that if the other person is completely honest with you and tells you it happened without you having to hear it from someone else then i would try to work something out. Once a cheater, always a cheater is NOT always true. And if you love this person, and they love you then you will come to a compromise. Maybe make it so you can hang out with him/her and their friends more, or whatever it takes in order to gain that trust back. I live by this quote:


';THE ONLY MAN WORTH YOUR TEARS WON'T MAKE YOU CRY IN THE FIRST PLACE.';


And i don't mean little things that make me cry, im a girl, i cry a lot. I mean things that make you cry every night just because of one thing that he did to you. Something that you have to live with for the rest of your life.


I know what it feels like to be cheated on, it makes you feel like you are nothing, like there is someone better than you. It sucks. But eventually you have to put your differences aside and realize that if he/she didn't love you, then she would have left you for that other person instead of letting you know what happened. They would have kept it a secret.
If they cheated then they must not care about you. Why stay with someone who doesn't care about you? As hard as it is just go your own way and consider it their loss. No matter what they say they cheated and if they did it once they'll likely do it again.
In very real terms cheating is a breach of trust, respect, and harmony. Unfortunately, you have to see it like this - If he/she is willing to do this to you now how do you really know he/she will not do it again? If and when you can truthfully answer that question you should have the answer to you original question.

No comments:

Post a Comment