Monday, July 26, 2010

Can someone please give me some advice, on how to talk to my best bud about more personal things

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how I could be able to talk to my best bud about more personal things we are both guys and 17. It's really dumb all he wants to talk about is video games and it's getting old, and I know eventually he is going to outgrow the video game stuff ( or atleast i hope) and then that would mean he would outgrow me because we don't talk about anything else really! I think i'm one of his favorite friends, we talk everyday for hours but he has another friend that he's always making songs with and there families are really close they're pretty much like a huge extended family.and i'm wondering if he doesn't trust me or something. i've been to his place millions of times i don't know what how i would go about talking to him about things besides games.?





I hope that wasn't to long, any advice would be greatly appreciated!Can someone please give me some advice, on how to talk to my best bud about more personal things
Just sit down and try to talk to him about personal things.Start a convo with something personal and see where it goes.





and also tell him u wanna talk about personal things.Can someone please give me some advice, on how to talk to my best bud about more personal things
I know how you feel. I had a friend like that, who was weird and frozen. Wouldn't talk about anything personal. We're still friends.





Why don't you try to get to know more about his favourite things? If you go to your mate's house, and get to know the rest of the family, you can sneakily ask your mate's family questions about him. You'll get to know him better, thus making things between you and him more personal. You could try doing things that he loves (aside from video games of course). Maybe you could take part in a hobby which he likes? You could provide some technical assistance to your friend when he's making songs, and that way you'll know more about him, and what he and his friend talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment