Saturday, July 31, 2010

Health advice from professionals or personal experience.

Well I am a 42 year old male in pretty good shape, I live in Texas, I have no health insurance, I do not smoke or drink and I am wondering what type of full body exam do I need to put my mind at ease. I recently had mother in law become diagnosed with malignant brain tumor and it seems that I am always hearing about prostate cancer,clogged arteries, etc.,etc.,etc.


So does anyone have any advice for someone like me?


I would be grateful if you could give me price quotes if possible, along with what exams are needed.


Thanks in advance!Health advice from professionals or personal experience.
For cancer, read Kevin Trudeau's books, Natural Cures and More Natural Cures. Also, it includes preventions and cures for prostate cancer like saw palmetto, and fish oil for clogged arteries and preventing heart attack and stroke. Read those 2 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment