Saturday, July 31, 2010

Im 24 weeks pregnant (relationship issue) im scared, I need your personal opinions/advice please. Anything?

(This only happened once) Just lastnight me and my boyfriend were making love, He couldnt keep it up after like 10 minutes or less, he said he was 'stressed' from the army. In my opinion, I love it, I need it, im 6 months pregnant, I want it more than usual, and around once every 2 or 3 days we make love. He does work hard, it just got me angry with him lastnight, saying ';well you mineswell just cheat on me'; Which I know he would never, but my mind thinks he's going to turn into one off those 'dogs' and im scared shitless to stay with him, I dont want him to hurt me and our child. He was crying and couldnt sleep without me, so he always chased me to come to sleep, when i wasnt tired.. I just feel digusted, I mean we've always use to make love all the time without him dieing like that.. doesnt make me feel good of myself, he calls and calls from work, we live together aswell.. and im nicely talking about leaving him, before things get worse.. he says he needs me, he doesnt like what im suggesting, your scared for nothing, I love you, stop throwing that ******* image on me, you know im a better man, you have to realize im human, im not a robot.. It pisses me off cause I dont ask for anything, and when I need love, its been hard to get it.. Im fustrated, and thinking the worst. He does prove he loves me always, and he's always home. I just feel so ugly, hes says no your my beautiful baby. Now im not asking everyday, at least when I need it most and when that 'died down' part happened, I feel like I sucked, or im not attractive anymore. He says its not you, blah blah blah.. and if I don't leave him I feel like i'll be negative, and bitchy towards him


Am I being to harsh? Am I wanting to leave him for the wrong reason? Am I fussing, and fustrated for nothing?





Thanks for your time, greatly appreciated!!Im 24 weeks pregnant (relationship issue) im scared, I need your personal opinions/advice please. Anything?
Yes, you're being too harsh. Yes, you want to leave him for the wrong reason. Yes, you are fussing and frustrated for nothing. Yes, you are treating him like dirt when he most needs your support.





I'm sorry you can't get laid whenever you want, but it sounds like the guy has a helluva lot on his plate right now, and he doesn't need you piling on.Im 24 weeks pregnant (relationship issue) im scared, I need your personal opinions/advice please. Anything?
It sound like he was stressed out and he its no like he meant you any harm. Hell prob make it up to you when thinks get better. Give him a chance everyone has bad days.
am not clear about ur Q. but i think he might have just been tired..u said he works hard right..give him some slack ..good luck :)
This roller-coaster emotions is brought about by your pregnance. Take your time. You will both enjoy your relationship in the long run. Plus you will both enjoy the responsibility of being parents to your child.
all this are regular simptoms of a pregnant woman....u feel disgusted u get mad @ everything ur bitchy and u just want to leave everything behind...just stick around a lil bit more and things will change and about ur man he;s just tired let him rest a lil bit and his stamina would come back up
Ugh...pregnancy is so hard. Okay so...lets be honost. He could be cheating on you, but if your gut is telling you he's not, then he's not. If he was cheating, he probably wouldn't even try to have sex with you period. That said, working hard has NOTHING to do with not wanting to have sex. I've never met a man that's TOO tired for sex...ever. I'm not saying this is the case but some men have a hard time having sex with their pregnant wives/girlfriends. They're worried about poking the baby, or feel like the baby will know what's going on, or sometimes the distended belly freaks them out.





I think you're being a little hasty in wanting to leave him...but I think you really need to get to the bottom of what's going on...and try not to let your emotions get the best of you! I almost left my fiance at least 20 times when I was pregnant!!
If you are married or not, you Can't have sex on the 8 month. I wish a man could have Baby's to see what we go though for 9 months.


I say '; suck it up '; You %26amp; your mate will have 18 years or more with your child. My Ex-husband said to me on the 81/2 months '; you walk like a Duck'; I never forgot that! Now, I have a Beautiful Daughter that's 39. He wanted a Boy But things happen. I was a Single parent for almost 25 years %26amp; worked 2 jobs %26amp; the stress got to me. I have a stroke at the age of 35 when I was asleep . Next year ';Lupus'; %26amp; in 1987 my Daughter was in the hospital for ';Lupus';for 5 months. She was Only 17 years old %26amp; dyeing. I wish you Well. Talk to your mate before you make a decision.
You have a lot of issues here. First, there is the issue that he lost his erection. I think you are reading way too much into that. It may be that he is too tired. It may be that he has issues having sex with you when you are pregnant. It may be that the relationship has problems. But none of this strikes me as a good reason to end a relationship.


If he's in the Army, it's not surprising that he is stressed out. If you are pregnant, it's not surprising that he is confused.


Odds are, he's not the only one that is going through some difficult times. As you no doubt know, pregnancy can cause real havoc on a woman, her body, her self-image, her urges, and so on. Maybe you're overreacting in part because your hormones are skipping around wildly. Not only that, but you are no doubt apprehensive about childbirth and parenting. That's a lot to carry around every day.


Yet it sounds like you two have a lot going for you: a solid past, and a pretty serious commitment to each other.


I would suggest talking to him. Tell him how you feel, and give him time and space to tell you how he feels. Don't overstate the importance of one moment in bed. In fact, don't even bring it up. It's a good way to put him on the defensive, without gaining anything. No doubt he feels insecure about it in the first place anyway.


If talking to each other does not work, seek counseling. Go to couples counseling together, and have a professional help you sort out these issues. If he won't go with you, go to a counselor on your own.


Good luck.
Careful girl don't let hormones get the best of you.... Being pregnant can make you super moody and super horny. Sometimes if you don't get your orgasm it can make you really mean and think awful things. Don't put to much stress on your man, I know lots of women do masturbate and other are grossed out by it, but I would recommend as a temporary solution breaking yourself off on the regular. Hes probably nervous about becoming a dad and the threats of you leaving are not gonna help with his performance either. SO put your self in a good mood get yours with a toy or your hand and see if you can calm down and leave him alone. If you live together and he calls you and follows you around when your upset sounds like hes very commited and not going any where.
Your question was confusing. Are you saying that you want to leave him because he couldn't get it up? Then yes you are being a freaking idiot. The man is in the army, has stress at work, and has a nagging pregnant girlfriend at home who is hen-pecking him to death. And you wonder why he can't get hard?
I don't think you should leave him over that. From what you explained, he seems to be a good guy. When men are stressed out they tend to lose interest in sex. There was a time when my boyfriend was really stressed at work and we had this issue. I felt unattractive, like he wasn't interested in me but i was wrong. Try to be understanding, ask him why he is stressed and what you can do to help. Let him know how this situation makes you feel and allow him to explain himself. Don't make rash decisions that you'll regret later. A good man is hard to find and this one seems like a keeper.
Try and talk to him about it. You are pregnant, therefore you are very emotional and your libido may be working up. Maybe he is stressed or maybe he is cheating. You may never know. But it sounds as though to me he might do something he will regret leave him alone for awhile maybe then talk to him. Give the poor schmuck a chance. Good luck!
Please don't take anything of what I'm about to write offensively. It's sounds to me like you're equating love with sex. So the guy works hard, give him a break. He shows you he loves you in other ways than sex...what's wrong with that?
Being pregnant did the same thing to me. I suggest you quit putting all that pressure on your boyfriend. There could be many reasons that he couldn't physically respond to you. Maybe he could pleasure yuo in a different way. Intimacy is important part of a relationship but not the only part. After I got so far along my baby's dad worried he would hurt our child. Learn to talk openly with him and lose the nagging it will drive him away! If worst comes to worst take care of your horniness yourself!!
Yes, I think you are being to harsh. You are pregnant, your emotions are all over the place. I think you are overreacting. He may be afraid of hurting the baby (a lot of men think sex can hurt the baby). I won't say your frustration is for nothing, but it may be aimed at your boyfriend for the wrong reasons. You said you want sex more since being pregnant, so that is probably an adjustment for both of you. Give him a little time to adjust and perhaps de-stress, maybe things will get lighter. I hope this helps and good luck with everything.
i just think you are over emotional due to your prenancy. sleep on it for nine months, im sure you wont feel this way any more. if you love him and you know for a fact that he loves you, dont leave him. especially for your baby's sake.
Aah, the sweet hormonal beauty that is pregnancy. He seems like a great guy. You are about to have a baby, your just stressed. I personally,being a single mother, would not give up a man like that. Plus, if its only one time he couldnt perform maybe he was just stressed out. Most people dont feel attractive while their pregnant. You gain noticeable weight, you feel like crap, everything about it is hectic. Just worry about the baby for now. Try to keep stress to a minimum.
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment