Saturday, July 31, 2010

Im 24 weeks pregnant (relationship issue) i need your personal opinions/advice please. Anything?

(This only happened once) Just lastnight me and my boyfriend were making love, He couldnt keep it up after like 10 minutes or less, he said he was 'stressed' from the army. In my opinion, I love it, I need it, im 6 months pregnant, I want it more than usual, and around once every 2 or 3 days we make love. He does work hard, it just got me angry with him lastnight, saying ';well you mineswell just cheat on me'; Which I know he would never, but my mind thinks he's going to turn into one off those 'dogs' and im scared shitless to stay with him, I dont want him to hurt me and our child. He was crying and couldnt sleep without me, so he always chased me to come to sleep, when i wasnt tired.. I just feel digusted, I mean we've always use to make love all the time without him dieing like that.. doesnt make me feel good of myself, he calls and calls from work, we live together aswell.. and im nicely talking about leaving him, before things get worse.. he says he needs me, he doesnt like what im suggesting, your scared for nothing, I love you, stop throwing that ******* image on me, you know im a better man, you have to realize im human, im not a robot.. It pisses me off cause I dont ask for anything, and when I need love, its been hard to get it.. Im fustrated, and thinking the worst. He does prove he loves me always, and he's always home. I just feel so ugly, hes says no your my beautiful baby. Now im not asking everyday, at least when I need it most and when that 'died down' part happened, I feel like I sucked, or im not attractive anymore. He says its not you, blah blah blah.. and if I don't leave him I feel like i'll be negative, and bitchy towards him


Am I being to harsh? Am I wanting to leave him for the wrong reason? Am I fussing, and fustrated for nothing?





Thanks for your time, greatly appreciated!!Im 24 weeks pregnant (relationship issue) i need your personal opinions/advice please. Anything?
This has nothing to do with you personally... but I have to say it '; poor guy';. He not only sounds stressed with work, but then when he wants to relax a bit- it sounds like your crawling all over him. Men stress too- and when they do.... it's easy for them to lose the ';moment';. It's very natural. I realize that your pregnant.... but you guys are supposed to be a team here- work together, don't give up just because you didn't get what you wanted. You may not ask for much ( like you said) but it sounds like he truely gives a lot. I don't know your situation with the whole cheating thing either- like if he has before or whatever, But just cause he doesn't want to make love with you at the drop of a dime, doesn't mean that he's runnin around on you. I think that you are really asking a lot and being a preggo-zilla.... which can be tough sometimes cause we are also fighting with crazy-*** hormones all of the time. All that I am saying is back off a bit- give him some room to breathe, he's there and helping you- that's what truely matters, and it sounds as if he really does love you. CONGRATS on being a mommy by the way- and GOOD LUCK girl!!!! :)Im 24 weeks pregnant (relationship issue) i need your personal opinions/advice please. Anything?
You both sound stressed and insecure in this relationship. I think it would be a good idea to talk to a counselor to gain some perspective and give your baby a chance to have two functioning parents.
I think you are over reacting, and all you will do is to push him away and then he will truly be chating. Relax, men also get tired
Yes you are being harsh and over reacting.





Grow up. Life ( even when pregnant ) is not all about you. How do you think your poor boyfriend feels. Let me give you hint, guys don't exactly feel great about themselves when they have a failure like that.... and how do you react? You yell at him and make him feel like crap. Not to mention being pissed at him for stuff in your mind and crap that he has never done.





He admitted he was stressed out and dealing with a lot. Give the poor guy a break! Perhaps if you want a more loving relationship you should take some time to help him out... in stead of always expecting him to be there for you on your every demand. He's a human being, not a battery operated toy!
I think you are completely over-reacting. It happened only one time. ONE time he couldn't keep it up. Most likely he was really tired or stressed out from work. It happens. It doesn't mean he doesn't find you attractive. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you. It doesn't mean he doesn't want to have sex. It just means his body was exhausted and he needed to rest that night. That's it. It happens. Don't leave him just because he couldn't keep it up one time. That does make you seem really bitchy. You are being way, way too harsh. And it sounds like you have no reason to leave him at all. He sounds like a good guy who just happened to have a hard day. Cut him some slack.
YOU ARE PREGNANT!! YOU WILL THINK CRAZY!! BT DONT LEAVE HIM FOR SOMETHING YOU ';THINK MIGHT HAPPEN';...CUZ what will you think after you leave him and you were wrong? you will regret it and it will not be the same...get a phuckin dildo you horn ball!!
it's very easy to feel an amazing mix emotions while you're pregnant. but to me it sounds like your boyfriend is an incredible man and to leave him because of something so silly would be insane on your behalf. there are so many women out there who have no one to help them, love them, tell them they're beautiful when they're pregnant. why would you want to be in that position. men can not always remain aroused. if they are stressed, tired, sick, ect then they can have issues. just because you want to make love all the time doesn't mean that he does. how would you feel if he wanted to have sex and you didn't so he said all those things to you and wanted to leave you because of something so trivial? relationships are about a lot more than sex. i know that your hormones are out of whack and that you're feeling less than attractive sometimes with your new baby belly but surprisingly enough most men really enjoy the way their girlfriends look when pregnant. don't take for granted having a great man.
I'll probably get thumbs down for this, but it seems like your pregnancy hormones are making you overreact a bit. He seems to really love you, and I know how you feel because I thought about leaving my boyfriend too. I didn't think he was going to own up to the responsibilities of being a father, but boy did he prove me wrong! :) He loves you, it's so obvious. Don't be so paranoid and worried. He seems to be here for the long haul.





As far as the sex goes...guys have bad days with it just like we do. It's normal for a guy to have problems getting it ';Up'; if he's stressed out. You say you NEED sex, but maybe he has things going on in his head that he can't express and might not be in the mood to have sex. Why don't you ask him how he's feeling and be real with him. But, trust me sex isn't everything. My man would rather cuddle on the couch because we're at the point in our relationship where being intimate and affectionate with our clothes on is more important to him than anything. Grant it, I like sex - but since I've become pregnant my sex drive has gone totally done. None of the right buttons work anymore.





If he doesn't want to have as much sex, why don't you have him help take care of you? Or, take care of yourself. I do from time to time. You need him around. He's a good guy, and he seems very excited to become a daddy.
Wow. I realize that hormones go haywire, but wow! Let me get this right. You know he's not cheating. He shows his love for you all the time. He's home all the time. He just didn't perform a little and you want to leave him? I think once the pregnancy is over and you look back at all this, you will realize what a mistake you are making. Hormones or not, grow up.
Hey sweetie, I understand what your going through.


My husbands in the Marine Corps and one of the last times we were making love before he deployed it just... stopped. I felt so awful %26amp; ugly like he couldn't even keep it up for me. But it really isn't us sweets, sometimes something more is going on, for us it was that he was so worried about leaving me alone %26amp; pregnant.For your guy, he's probably telling the truth about it being stress. Your hormones are kind of high %26amp; out of whack right now, so it could make you feel ways you wouldn't normally. So, I wouldn't leave him yet or you might end up regretting it after you have the baby... Wait it out, from what your saying I really don't think he's going to hurt you or your child. Not all soldiers become abusive.


%26lt;33
omg your horomoes are out of whack!! its ok honey men have trouble working under pressure its perfectly normal just give him some time and try not to come off too hard if u want sex be sublte about it some men are not like a light switch cant just turn them on when u feel like it.. try to set the mood a lil better, candles, music, take turns giving each other massages ect ect.. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment