Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why is it that when I ask for advice on Y!A for my personal problems, people always do this?

They don't try to help me %26amp; they don't give me advice. Instead, they point the finger @ me %26amp; judge me %26amp; look for ANY minute reason to find me at fault for my problems. If they can't find fault, they always say what I ';probably'; did wrong.Why is it that when I ask for advice on Y!A for my personal problems, people always do this?
I'm going to guess that it probably has something to do with their self-esteem, need to put others down in order to feel good/better about themselves, plain 'ol bullying, and anything other than a genuine desire to help someone or share knowledge or wisdom. Apparently these people either have nothing of import to say, are not cognizant of the fact that there is a real person and problem on the other end of their computer, and/or don't have any appreciation of the good feeling that comes from being able to help out a fellow human being. These types will always be around. Don't let 'em get to you. I'm sure there's already (or will be) some childish ';answer'; to this very question you posed. Keep on askin'...Why is it that when I ask for advice on Y!A for my personal problems, people always do this?
I think that yahoo answers is about 3/4rth fun and 1/4rth serious, when it comes to answering questions.


You might get lucky and get at least one or two serious answers.


Keep trying! :-) and have fun.


Just smile and say ';idiots'; to those that throw fingers at you or such, it don't mean a thing, only to them and skip on to the next.
Because they're @ssholes and they aren't smart enough to think of a decent answer. It makes some people feel better to constantly criticize and judge others when they don't know. That and they want 2 points for nothing.
Could be the problem is asking advice from strangers
I have never %26amp; would never do that to ya babe! If I don't know the answer or don't feel I can help in any way...I usually just don't answer that one! =D





Some people just get off on putting others down %26amp; pointing out their faults to make themselves feel more important! IGNORE THEM!!!
Some people are just rude and don't take your question seriously. Try prefacing your answer with something like ';Serious Answers Only Please';....I've seen questions like this and I think it helps at least a little. Best Wishes!
I find it funny.
I hope only the minority of the people do that. I know I wouldn't. I always just try to answer the question, with no editorials. Just ignore the ones from idiots. I'm beginning to notice that there are a lot of angry people hanging out here. Just feel sorry for them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment