Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm getting a rhinoplasty (nose job), any advice? Personal experiences?

I don't have a date for my surgery yet but I've been wanting this for my whole life.


I was wondering if anyone has had a nose job? what was your experience like?


Do you have any advice for what I should do before and after, for good healing and recovery? Special questions I should ask before I get it done?


How long did it take you to recover fully, and how long before you healed completely and you saw final results? Did you get sick from the anesthesia?


Suggestions on what I should do (or not do) during recovery, anything I should eat or not eat?


Please be specific. I want to hear about personal experiences, or if you know someone who had this, that would be great too.





Thanks so much for all the feedback. Cheers! :)


I'm getting a rhinoplasty (nose job), any advice? Personal experiences?
luckyyy im 14 and i want one so badI'm getting a rhinoplasty (nose job), any advice? Personal experiences?
my mother had one about 50 years ago. all I know is her eyes were black and blue, as if she was punched in both of her eyes.
Watch Dr. 90210. They show you what they do. I watch it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment