Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need online personal trainer advice!! what can i do at the gym to lose 15 pounds?

here is the deal, i have signed up for a gym membership and i have been going to the gym for 3 months and i have not seen results! maybe a little bit but it is still not enough! my diet is alright and i drink a lot of water! I do not want to empty my wallet for 70 an hour just for them to tell me what machine and for how long i should be on it for! I want to lose the weight around my arms and tummy area without killing myself for hours at the gym! so any ideas will help! I do not want to bulk up i just want to be thinner! So if you could help me work out a week to week schedule i will def follow it! i just need to plan out my work out so that i know what i'm doing at the gym! thanks everyone!I need online personal trainer advice!! what can i do at the gym to lose 15 pounds?
Try this 12 week program. It's working great for me!I need online personal trainer advice!! what can i do at the gym to lose 15 pounds?
70 bucks an hour is insane, but it's exactly what face-time with personal trainers costs. I found a site called http://www.virtualfitnesscoach.com which costs about the same as a monthly gym membership but gives you exactly what you're looking for -- targeted weight loss. Your virtual fitness trainer (who is actually a real guy and working professional), Mel, will tell you how many reps of what you need to be doing to lose the weight around your arms and tummy area. He also helps you plan your meals and tally up your calories, etc.. It's a huge help and waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than a normal trainer. Hope that helps!
Hello,


I'd love to be able to help you out with getting in shape. I'm a personal trainer in Orlando, Fl. and I also run a online training website. I completely understand not wanting to spend $70 a hour for private training. There are a couple options available on my website and the most expensive on is only $22.50. You can chose from having just your nutrition plans customized for you all the way up to having everything laid out for you in a nice easy printable program. You can find my website here www.trainerforce.net/jttraining. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.





Thanks


JT

No comments:

Post a Comment